Using cookies helps us provide you with a better experience by enabling us to recognise you and save your preferences, provide customised content and service, an enhanced experience of our website. Most browsers allow you to reject cookies. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of the Website.
We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the Website. Session cookies are deleted from your computer on closing your browser. Session cookies typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user. Persistent cookies on the other hand remain stored on your computer until deleted or until they reach the expiry date. Persistent cookies allow our Website to recognise you when you return, track your preferences and customise content or services for you.
First party cookies are employed on our Website to enable us to recognise you and to personalise and manage how you experience our Website.
Third party cookies that are employed on the Website are largely for advertising, statistical or add-in functionalities.
In order to understand the use of the Website, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics generates statistical information about website use by means of cookies.
Our advertising services providers may send you targeting cookies.
We may use add-in functionalities for enhanced user experience through third party software plug-ins. These plug-in softwareâ€™s may also send you cookies.
We have no control over third party cookies.
We only ask for personal information that we require and use it for the purposes for which it was collected. We may tell you what information we have recorded about you. If you would like any personal information changed or deleted, contact us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A. Active Information
You may voluntarily give us your personal information that identifies who you are by doing either of the following-
- creating an online account on the Website;
- filling up online forms or email subscriptions and submitting forms on our Website;
- participating in online surveys;
- filling up forms at our events or trade fairs where we participate;
- phone, email, online chat and other correspondences with us;
- reporting a customer service request or a problem;
- submitting a review, feedback or testimonial;
- enquiring about our services, etc.
B. Passive Information
This is information is recorded by our server when you visit our website. It may not be specific as to identify or differentiate between individuals but only recorded for statistical purposes. It may includes, but not limited to the following-
- Your server and IP address;
- The date, time and duration of visit;
- Number of pages viewed;
- The number of pages, the pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- The previous sites visited;
- Type of device, browser and operating system used;
- Language preference selected;
- social media tracking pixels that allow platforms to interact with this website and give feedback on your actions;
- and other such analytical information, etc.
Personal information recorded may be collected when you report a possible side effect associated with one of our products may include your gender, date of birth and information about your health. Please note that we will obtain consent for marketing where required by law.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Personal data submitted on our Website may be used for the following-
- making our communications with you more relevant and personalised to you;
- making your experience of our products and services efficient and effective by improving our business and minimise any disruption of the services that we may offer to you
- enhancing the use of services available on the website;
- tracking the website usage and effectiveness;
- improving your experience on our website;
- Sending you general marketing and non-marketing communications, tips and helpful information and notifications about our products and services through email, SMS and mobile application directly or through our marketing agency. You can deactivate these notifications by informing us over email or by using mobile phone applications;
- providing third parties with information about our users for the third parties to enable their services, such as targeted advertising. However, this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- responding to your enquiries and complaints;
- publishing information on our website or other marketing collaterals that you voluntarily shared, such as, reviews and feedbacks; and
- processing any enquiries or applications regarding job postings.
- provide important notices and updates, such as changes to our terms and policies, security alerts and administrative messages.
- respond to reports you make of a possible side effect associated with one of our products and to monitor the safety of our products.
- comply with demands or requests made by regulators, governments, courts and law enforcement authorities; and
- investigate and take action against illegal or harmful behaviour of users.
- Improve our day-to-day operations, including internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to help us deliver and improve our digital platforms, content and services;
- to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services to understand which parts of our digital platforms and services are of the most interest and to improve the design and content of our platforms;
- to improve our products and services and our communications to you;
- (where applicable) to ensure we have your updated contact information.
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep your personal information for the period required by law and where we need to do so in connection with legal action or an investigation involving us.
Otherwise, we keep your personal information for as long as needed to provide you with access to services you have requested or where you have contacted us with a question or request, for as long as necessary to allow us to respond your question or request.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies of third party users or services providers.
We do not disclose or sell your personal information to others for use in their mailing lists or databases. We use your personal information internally and share it with other people or organisations who need to know it as part of working with us in our normal business activities (e.g. suppliers). We may need to share your personal information with a number of trusted parties, with or without obtaining your consent, that help us provide our services. These include:
- Law enforcement agencies or governmental organisations where disclosures are required by applicable law
- Our group companies;
- Banks and payment gateway service providers, if applicable;
- Advertising and marketing agencies;
- Any successors to our business;
- Other service providers
SALE OF BUSINESS OR SALE OF ASSETS
SECURITY OVER INTERNET
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, alteration or misuse of your personal information. Data relay over the internet is inherently insecure, and we do not guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
QUESTIONS & CONTACTS