Kelphos Single Super Phosphate MSDS
- Product Name KELPHOS SSP
- General Name SINGLE SUPERPHOSPHATE (SSP)
- Group PHOSPHATES
- Molecular Formula CaSO4 + Ca (H2PO4)2 H2O
- Total P2O5 19% - 21%
- Total Lime CaO 21% - 24%
- Total MgO 0.5% max
- Total Sulphur 10% - 12%.
- Equivalent Acidity 0 (Nil)
It is used as Fertilizer and single carrier of three nutrients in soil viz Phosphorous, Sulphur and Calcium. It is very good fertilizer for all crops.
- Cereals Maize, Wheat, Barley, Finger millet, Sorghum and Rice
- Sugar cane and Beat root
- Pasture Napier Grass, Rye Grass and other types of Pasture
- Stimulating Beverage Tea and Coffee
- Horticulture Potato, Onion, Cauliflower, Snow pea, Carrot, Dry Bean, Tomato, Cabbage, Chilies, Irish potato, Garlic, Ginger, Ground Nut, Okra, Kale and others
- Fruits Mangoes, Oranges, Grapes, Water Melon, Papaya (Paw Paw), Banana, Pineapple and Avocado
- KELPHOS Single Superphosphate is neither hazardous nor toxic
- Eye Low to moderate irritant. Direct contact may result in irritation, pain and redness
- Skin None - low irritant. Prolonged and repeated use may result in slight irritation
- Ingestion Low toxicity. With large dosage ingestion may result in nausea, vomiting and gastrointestinal irritation
- Fire Hazards Non-flammable. Wash hands and expose skin with ample water before eating, drinking and smoking. Keep away from children.Polypropylene bag and liner can be used after water washing.
- Personal Protective Equipment No personal protective equipment is requried. Where an inhalation risk exists, wear a Class - P1 (Particulate) Respirator. With Prolonged use, wear PVC or rubber Hand gloves.
- Storage KELPHOS SSP is not affected by atmosphere and temperature variations, when stored under normal conditions. The product is however slightly hygroscopic and should not come in contact with Moisture
- Packing 50 Kg net granules in Polypropylene bags with liner
- Transportation: The product can be transported by Road, Rail and by Sea.